SDU REC BLACK NATURAL
SDU RT - VEGAN
- Upper in B-Mesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels in T.P.U. and vegan suede
- Side V logo made from T.P.U.
- Midsole made from sugar cane (52%)
- Outsole made fromAmazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces in organic cotton (100%)
The B-Mesh iis made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from
recycled plastic bottles shredded into flakes and then transformed into fibres in a Brazilian factory. Three plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and water-repellent fabric (100% recycled plastic bottles).Made in Brazil.
The Suede Vegan is coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí,
this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin.
This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes. Made in Brazil.
The T.P.U. (ThermoPlastic Polyurethane) is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement, yet very light.
CARE: Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. The fabric can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine.